A follow-up to the Climate Prep Week events is being coordinated by the “Beyond C3L” team. Here are ways to get plugged in:
- Join a Beyond C3L Kick-off Zoom call on Oct 2-3 (see below)
- Take the Beyond C3L survey to join our email list and let us know about your particular interests, needs, and questions
- Join the Climate Change Conversations in Libraries (and Beyond) Facebook group
- Go to the Beyond C3L page for information about partner organizations that are offering a variety of climate-related engagement opportunities.
About Climate Prep Week
We’re facing a climate change emergency. And Massachusetts librarians hear the call for action. During Climate Prep Week 2020 (September 24-30) and in partnership with Communities Responding to Extreme Weather (CREW), libraries across Massachusetts are hosting nearly 100 climate change events, building climate change resilience through physical preparedness and social safety nets in our communities. See ALL THE EVENTS here.
What happens AFTER Climate Prep Week?
Let’s keep the momentum going! Join a Zoom call to meet others who hosted/participated in an event. We will self organize into groups for action and education in MA and other New England states (and beyond). See a list of potential partners who are poised to work with communities to bring this important work more widely into the world. OPEN TO ALL — JOIN ONE OR MORE CALLS:
- Wednesday, Oct 2 at 10am-11:30am and 7pm-8:30pm
- Thursday, Oct 3 at 2pm-3:30pm
- Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/615950993
- Dial-in alternative:
- (646) 558-8656
- Meeting ID: 615 950 993